Wednesday 28 February 2018

Baby, I think of you when I'm all alone and it's half past two


    Sorry my girls for being so absent but University is rlly killing me. I have to study hard for finish♥
Anyway i wanna show u all this products. They are amazing♥ 


    hair: pr!tty - Tory - gacha@Pocket Gacha
    skin: The Face ~ Catwa - Anita ~ Vanilla tone New
    lashes & lipstick: HUWE COSMETICS - PACK MATTE COLLECTION (Catwa) HUD APPLIER.New
  choker: amais - HEART silver - gift
    panties: iS Motion Panties [maitreya] New@ WCF8  (Opening MARCH 3)
    pantyhuse: iS Diamond Pantyhuse [maitreya] *normal* New@ WCF8   (Opening MARCH 3)
    heels: iS Diamond Strap Pumps New@ WCF8  (Opening MARCH 3)
    bear: Love [Nini Teddies] Huggable  VIP GIFT Day #4
    pose: WESTSIDE. Rise and Grind New@ULTRA Event
    furniture:  *Fapple- Endless Love MALEDOM New


No comments:

Post a Comment