Friday 31 August 2012

Mon Tissu.




Hello to all my dear fans :)
What do you think about this photo?
Hard to believe but I'd love to win. May you be asking, what?
I'll try to explain :D
Mon Tissu looking for new bloggers and organized this event to find them.
I wear a beautiful Mon tissu mesh pants and a belt always fabulous Mon Tissu.
I love his clothes and will be very difficult because everybody  love them .. haha: D
I thought of putting together an outfit with warm colors with an enviroment warm too.
The beige color of the belt combined with honey-colored hair and brown bag.
We can say a French style , a Paris style.
Mon Tissu is the symbol of good style for avatars more refined, but at the same time simple and fresh.

 What about .. may the best win.!: D

hair: !lamb. Heart - Honeycomb Roots  Gift
skin: ..:Perle Skin Zoe Medium ~ Pink Lips:..
glasses: MIEL HIPSTER PEEPERS - tortoise shell
cardigan: Izzie's - Long Knit Cardigan beige
bag: S@BBiA ribbon shoulder bag  Gift
jeans: {mon tissu} Nora Skinny Jeans / Flats
belt: {mon tissu} Seneca Threaded Leather Belt ~ Worn
shoes: Kennedy Beige Grung Flat
eyes:  *JeSyLiLO*:::KatyEyes:::*Blue



No comments:

Post a Comment