Friday 15 March 2013

"River"


 

"...You're my river running high, run deep, run wild

I, I follow, I follow you, deep sea baby, I follow you

I, I follow, I follow you, dark boom honey, I follow you..."



       hair: Tameless Kara - Naturals new

       eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Persian Blue, w4)

       skin: al vulo- arya* amethyst blonde brow claveage milk @TDRF   new

       earrings: Vexiin Rich Diamond Earings  new

       necklace: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. King & Queen Crown Necklace   new   @fi*friday

       sweater: .:villena:. - cotton sweater icecream ombre   new    @Sl Fashion Week 

       jeans: .:villena:. - tucked up jeans black new

       nails: Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest v1.2

       shoes: * .:: deeR ::. * MESH vanha shoes [Multi-Texture] new

       pose:  .::YoPulga Pose::

      <3

No comments:

Post a Comment