Friday 12 April 2013

"Diamonds"






"Shine bright like a diamond
Shine bright like a diamond
Find light in the beautiful sea
I choose to be happy
You and I, you and I
We’re like diamonds in the sky
You’re a shooting star I see
A vision of ecstasy
When you hold me, I’m alive
We’re like diamonds in the sky..."


       hair: Magika [Hair] Awake NEW!!
       skin: :GP: Petal Frex [Dark] Party Girl-Rave 2 old gift
       eyes: *JeSyLiLO*:::CaTEyes:::*Blue
       diamond eyeliner: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Diamond Eyeliner-Texture Change NEW!@Cosmetic Fair 2013
       necklace: MG - NECKLACE - Pink Pearl - Single Strand   old gift
       bracelets: MG Pink South Sea Pearl - Bracelet    old gift
       dress: !Admiral Spicy! Tunic Mesh Dress Rose  NEW!!
       nails: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Marissa Crackle Nail Pink  NEW!! @Cosmetic Fair 2013 (start 15april)
       shoes: Mstyle ANI Pumps - Pink    NEW!!
       pose1: *EternalDream* Showcase 10
       pose3: :: Focus Poses Model 126_5 ::
     

No comments:

Post a Comment