Thursday 11 July 2013

"Look#1041"


Really girls...these hairs are amazing...you must have it!!!...
   hair: [ iren ] Kiss me...BROWN     New!!! @Hair Fair ( 13th-28th July )
   hair: [ iren ] Follow me...BROWN New!!! @Hair Fair ( 13th-28th July )
   hair: [ iren ] Love me...BROWN   New!!! @Hair Fair ( 13th-28th July )
   hair: [ iren ] Tell me ...BROWN    New!!! @Hair Fair ( 13th-28th July )
   skin: al vulo- Aisha* Candy blonde brow claveage sunkissed
 face piercings: Cute Poison - Zephyr Piercing July Group Gift
   earrings,necklace,rings: {me.} Corium Druzy Crystal Set Black New!! @United Fashion Project
   top: [NV] Daye-Top  New!!
   short: [NV] Kay  Short - Blue
   belly tattoo: [BODY FACTORY] Tattoo #2 (stars) unisex - 1 - dark Free
hip piercings: Cute Poison - Hip Accent Piercings New!! @Sl fashion week
   

No comments:

Post a Comment