Friday 22 September 2017

I could be the one



    hair: DOUX - Kimberly Hairstyle  New!@The Darkness Event 
head: CATWA HEAD Kathy v2.16
eyes: -SU!- Nova Eyes  GroupGift
face tattoo: ALMA Makeup - Two Heart Face Tattoo - Catwa Subscriber Gift
skin: Glam Affair - Moirah Applier ( Catwa / Annie ) America
earrings: PREY Junky Jewelry Chunky Earrings GroupGift
eyeshadow: Izzie's - Catwa - Applier Gloom Eyeshadows Free
lipstick: ALMA Makeup - Macarons - Catwa NEW@The Grab Event
septum piercing: -SU!- Triple Ring Septum Piercing   GroupGift
tattoo: K-tarsis HUD - Daughter of Gaia (Maitreya) New!eBENTO Event 
  mesh body: Maitreya Mesh Body
dress: ella_victoria-maitreya New!@LIMIT8
shoes:  G&D Boots Hana Fatpack Maitreya New!SOON@Shoetopia Fall 2017
Just another chance so that I can show
That I won't let you down, oh no
No, I won't let you down, oh no
'Cause I could be the one...


No comments:

Post a Comment