Tuesday 10 October 2017

I’m goin’ Bonnie and Clyde without you



   hair: [taketomi] - Rena New 
   necklace: Slipper - Crescent Necklace New! soon@The Underdog Event
   top: Love [Lace design bra] Black & White gacha @The Secret Hideout
   skirt: Love [Skirt] Black & White  gacha @The Secret Hideout
   panties: Love [Panties] Black & White  gacha @The Secret Hideout
   stocking: Love [Stockings] Black & White  gacha @The Secret Hideout
   tattoo: TSB ::: Tattoo bad woman New
   shoes: [VALE KOER] V-3 TRAINERS MAITREYA Free


"I’ve gotta learn how to love without you
I’ve gotta carry my cross without you
Stuck in the middle and I’m just about to
Figure it out without you
And I’m done sitting home without you
Fuck, I’m going out without you
I’m gonna to tear this city down without you
I’m goin’ Bonnie and Clyde without you"


No comments:

Post a Comment