Monday 4 December 2017

Oops I killed Santa


Hey girls, ready for the darkness event? Just few hours for...the theme is Christmas <3 Hope u will like.
I really liked this outfit, so silly. And... yeah... I love Christmas.

   background:

   tree: ..::OA - M.E.O::..[VelvetObscuritas] Xmas Tree+Addon NEW rare gacha@The Darkness Event (starts 5 december)
   mirror: :[P]:- Antilles Mirror [Large-Noir] NEW@Shiny Shabby
   sidetable :[P]:- Laiha Sidetable [Silver-Noir] NEW
   shelf+statuettes: Fapple- Mesh Statuettes NEW

   on me: 

    hair: [RA] Rachel Hair
    cookie::[P]:-Holly Cookie:// Mouth (BENTO) NEW
    tattoo:  WR - Ghost of Xmas Future Tattoo -  NEW@The Darkness Event (starts 5 december)
    outfit:  [NyDesign] OOPS! I Killed Santa - Outfit NEW@The Darkness Event (starts 5 december)
    boots: EQUAL - Eva High Boots [Lara] NEW@Hipster Women Event
pose: SPP~NO JOY NEW@The Darkness Event (starts 5 december)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment