Monday 15 July 2013

"Look#1057"




"Like lullabies you are, Forever in my mind. 
I see you in all, The pieces of my life. 
Though you were mine, you were my first love. 
I wanted to go away with you, and i will leave all my troubles here. 
I wanted to run away with you, and i will bring all my dreams and fears."




hair: LollipopZ Cloe-Brown GIFT @Hair Fair
skin: Essences - Noodles - Pastel - brunette (Gift June 2013) FREE
eyes: *JeSyLiLO*:::CaTEyes:::*Grey
tattoo: -- h i a t u s -- ' MY INDIAN FEATHER
face pircings: Cute Poison - Zephyr Piercing July Group Gift
neck piercings: Cute Poison - Ephemera Piercing New!!
earrings: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Sugar Skull Earring
dress: .:cheeky!:. Loose Dress! Skull Mesh  New!!!
socks: **en Svale.** Free Knee Socks(Blue)
sneaker: ..::Energie::.. MaxSpeed  Sneakers Black  New!!! @Shoes Fair
♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment